Utilize online technology to create a comprehensive web-based campaign to promote the Polaroid instant cameras.
Create a campaign inspired by simplicity & sophistication of Apple & Google style ads
- The campaign name "Keep it Real"
- Is a pop-culture reference, born from the hip-hop culture in the early 1980's, which means: Not Fake or To Be True to Yourself.
- The name is also a direct reflection of the camera's main feature, the instant physical photo.
Simple Sleek & Modern
- Clean backgrounds with touchs of colour and graphics
- A light modern font contrasted against the simple background.
- Demonstrate the camera at work.
- Place emphasis on the instant photo
- Use bright imagery and photography
This products demographic in 2014 is quite broad.
- Tier 1: 18-25 year olds - are drawn to the product because of it's instant photo capability which is foreign to them due to the oversaturation of digital camera's, digital photos and social networking overkill.
- Tier 2: 25-50 year olds - the product appeals to them mainly for nastalgic reasons.
- Tier 3: 50+ year olds - want the product due to it's simiplicity and their lack of digital savy.
This campaign includes the following:
- A dynamic webpage featuring the product CLICK HERE
- A flash trailer integrated into the webpage
- A subscription method integrated into a database featured on the site
- HTML email triggered when a new subscription submits a valid address CLICK HERE
- Edge animiate banner integrated with a 3rd party online and in-store retailer
- A homepage take-over of the 3rd party online retailer.CLICK HERE
Programs & Code
This site demonstrates various coding languages & applications used:
- HTML5 | CSS3
- PHP | mySQL
- Flash | ActionScript | Edge Animate
- Photoshop | Illustrator